Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

See the new models at the auto show…

November 20, 2010

AUTOSHOW/

Blog Guy, like many readers, I come to your blog for most of my automotive news. If I’m not mistaken, isn’t the LA Auto Show underway? How about some information on the new models?

auto show klum vertical 140Sure. We have hundreds of photos from that event, and I’m all over it.

It looks like red stiletto heels are really big now, and…

Let me stop you for a minute, Blog Guy. Those are legs and shoes. I want to know about CARS!

Right. I gather Volkswagen had a presentation at the show, and model Heidi Klum wore a…

Blog Guy, you really are a moron. Are you not going to tell us anything about the vehicles?

I think some of them were electric, but I don’t know how that works.

So this is the sum total of your LA Auto Show insight? Red shoes, Heidi Klum and possible electric cars?

No, I have a little more. It also looks like Cadillac has a car where the door doesn’t open the way it should. I wonder what’s up with that?

You wonder what’s up with that? And this concludes your coverage?

Yeah, those are pretty much the highlights. Please keep coming back for all the car news you need…

AUTOSHOW/CHEVROLETJoin the Oddly Enough blog network

Hostesses wait on the floor at the LA Auto Show in Los Angeles November 17, 2010.  REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni

Model Heidi Klum attends a Volkswagen presentation at the LA Auto Show in Los Angeles November 17, 2010.  REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni

Cadillac’s Concept car is unveiled at the LA Auto Show in Los Angeles, California, November 17, 2010. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson

Comments

Nicely done BG. Legs for the guys, shoes for the girls. AND Heidi Klum.

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

I love love love the red stilettos, but I want pics of Volkswagens!

Posted by vwgal | Report as abusive

@vwgal, fahrvergnügen!

How about this, instead of “News, but not the serious kind” it should be Oddly Enough Blog: I wonder what’s up with that? Catchy idnit?

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

BG: they are waiting on the floor. Are they hostesses or waitresses? And what are they serving?

Does the passenger door on the Caddy open the same way? It will be great for trimming overhead branches on the trees that are planted to brighten up the shopping areas. Will do wonders for the sales of safety helmets.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

I’m surprised anyone saw the mens trousers and shoes. I didn’t, until you mentioned it! But, really. LA is such a progressive, modern city, why not have trousered men hosts? As long as they look like Brad, Denzel, and George, that is.

Posted by vwgal | Report as abusive

That’s my sister! ;-)

Posted by justCAM | Report as abusive

Bless you, Cam… That one never gets old….

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

Cars are typically an extension of someone’s personality. Volkswagen cars are reliable, tidy without being extravagant, functional and quick, age well and hold their value.
Hmm…

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

@Nosmo, you forgot resonably priced!

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Shooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeesss sssssssssssss!!!!!
I love love love love love ya for doing this, BG!!!!!

And I like the dress too… :D

@Spin, hmmm…no I don’t think so. Shra has a bit more definition in her calves. She does do a lot of walking after all. ;)

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Lol! Thanks Mr.Pilot.. ;)
Now, I would love a pair of those shoes for Xmas… Anyone listening? :D