Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

So this is the whole show?

December 20, 2010

SPAIN/

Johnson, get your butt in my office! You call yourself a news photographer?

What did I do wrong this time, Boss?

paris madrid combo 340I sent you out to cover that Paris Hilton motorcycle thing, right? And how many shots did you get?

Eighteen, Boss.

Did your camera break? You don’t think Paris Hilton bursting out of her pink jumpsuit is worth more than a paltry 18 shots? Did you get a picture of her pouting in sunglasses?

I sure did.

SPAIN/Did you get her taking her sunglasses off?

You bet.

Uh, did you get her thinking until her brain hurts, trying to remember if she already took her sunglasses off?

Got that one too, boss.

What about blowing a kiss? Paris always does that! I know you missed something, Johnson!

She didn’t have time to blow a kiss today, Boss. They ended the shoot after she ran over all those folks with her motorcycle…

Celebrity socialite Paris Hilton poses during the presentation of the SuperMartxe VIP Paris Hilton motorcycling team in Madrid, December 18, 2010. REUTERS/Paul Hanna

Comments

I’m pretty sure Ms. Paris has had some enhancement.

Maybe she has been watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxq9yj2pV Wk&feature=player_embedded

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

More pandering for the boys, eh? I cant even begin to think what that team would LOOK like….

Ok, so she’s gonna ride a motorbike in heels? And with her suit zipped so low, she’ll be picking bugs out of her cleavage long after New Years.
Maybe the label on the front of the bike should read non sens, instead of blu sens.

Posted by Sonambulist | Report as abusive

Thanks for the pic, BG. A Christmas wish, maybe? ;-)

Posted by justCAM | Report as abusive

I loves me some motorcycles, I loves me some cleavage. Put the two together and that’s a one/two punch of awesome! I do have one request though Mr. B. Could you use one of your patented white rectangles to cover up Paris Hiltons head? Doing so would enhance the picture viewing experience tenfold.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Really CAM? Paris Hilton???? Realllllyy?????

@Shra … the MOTORCYCLE!