Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Where else can you see stuff like this?

January 10, 2011

VENEZUELA-POLITICS/

Blog Guy, it’s a new year, so that means your budget for setting up fantasy photos for readers has been replenished, right?

fantasy photo berlusconi 220Yes, and Reuters gave me a whopping increase, so this year’s shots should be spectacular. Step right up and spend my money, sir.

Okay, I’m gonna want to see some world leaders doing weird stuff. First, I want the President of Venezuela doing a hand shadow puppet show.

Very creative idea! Here is Hugo Chavez doing a shark attack.

Wow, thanks! Next, I want the Italian Prime Minister pulling on his big rubbery lips.

You’re kind of a strange fellow, aren’t you? Okay, presenting Silvio Berlusconi and his rubbery lips. What next?

fantasy shot ivory 220I want the Ivory Coast President to make his eyes bulge out real good.

Which contender, the old one or the new one?

I’ll take either one.

Okay, here’s the eye-popping Laurent Gbagbo! No other leading blog can come close to offering this kind of entertainment – I’d like to see FaithWorld try this!

My next one involves German Chancellor Angela Merkel, a live jellyfish, a pork chop and some Billy Bob teeth….

I’m sorry sir, there’s a three-shot limit per person. Please leave the tent and make room for the next reader.

Top: Venezuela’s President Hugo Chavez speaks during a rally after the opening session of the National Assembly in Caracas January 5, 2011. REUTERS/Carlos Garcia Rawlins

Right: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi gestures at the lower house of parliament in Rome December 13, 2010. REUTERS/Alessandro Bianchi

Left: Ivory Coast’s President Laurent Gbagbo gestures during the ceremony of his official declaration as the candidate of his Ivorian Popular Front (FPI) party, in Abidjan October 9, 2010. REUTERS/Luc Gnago

Comments

I hate Silvio, but I love some of his cabinet members :D

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

In that case, I want to see German Chancellor Angela Merkel, a live jellyfish, a pork chop and some Billy Bob teeth :D

Hugo is clearly giving a speech on the lack of proper decorum in Venezuela. Seriously, can no one hold a teacup properly?

Posted by sarabelle | Report as abusive

Well I think that more world leaders should be encouraged to do impersonations.
Although I think that Hugo needs to work on his Vulcan ‘live longer and prosper’ greeting.

Silvio clearly does an hilarious Mick Jagger send-up, and President Gbagbo is getting there with his Christopher Walken (or maybe Marty feldman).

Anglea Merkel, I understand, does a great Hillary Clinton – hence the jellyfish and the pork chop.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

@Spin – Well, not having seen it in person I’m not exactly sure which is used for what, but I do know the Billy Bob teeth are only for when she does her Al Gore impersonation.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

Very interesting article Realizzazione Siti Internet
I hate Silvio Berlusconi

Posted by gigig | Report as abusive

I live near Italy and even there I can stand the Berlusconi’s mafia.

Posted by johndeffy | Report as abusive