Fashion creations to die for?

January 24, 2011

fashion napkins this 490

Okay Lamar, business hasn’t picked up at all, so I hope you REALLY saved money on today’s fashion show. We’re just about broke.

fashion ghost 240Don’t worry, Boss, this one is practically a freebie.

Do tell.

For starters, the dress we’re showing was made entirely with 40 starched linen napkins and some super-glue. The  model was a really good sport.

I hope this venue you rented wasn’t expensive. It’s kind of giving me the creeps.

That’s the best part, boss!  We got the place for free, if you can believe that!

Free? Why was it free, Lamar?

Oh, there’s a crazy story about this place being haunted by some model that died on the runway and now she comes back to eat the still-beating heart of anybody who uses the place, if you can believe claptrap like that…

That’s pretty darned nutty, Lamar.

Say, I think I left my trail mix in the car, so I’m going out for a while. You hold the fort, you hear?

fashion creepy crop 220Join the Oddly Enough blog network

A model presents a creation by Lever Couture at the Berlin Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2011 in Berlin, January 19, 2011. REUTERS/Tobias Schwarz

A model presents a creation from O Estudio’s collection during the Fashion Rio Winter 2011 in Rio de Janeiro, January 15, 2011. REUTERS/Paulo Whitaker

The picture of the second model reminds me of what happened when the first Mrs. Nosmo tried using a pottery wheel. I was drinking orange juice when she came in the room, and it came out my nose when I started laughing. After that, if I saw an advert for the Pottery Barn, or anything remotely related, I would start laughing so hard my sides would hurt. Making sure no orange juice was around the place, of course.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Oddly Enough, eBusiness BPO Inc.. eBusiness BPO Inc. said: Fashion creations to die for? http://bit.ly/gPZTwm [...]

That first dress isn’t made from napkins but from very expensive toilet paper you can get at Williams-Sonoma for $59.95 a roll.

Posted by slick9 | Report as abusive

C’mon Spin, he doesn’t need any help with that annoying white bar already.

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

They need to get outside a bit more. That waxy pallor is rather unhealthy looking.

BG: I’d tell Nosmo to be nice; but, I am still grinning over exploding chestnuts. YOUCH!

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

@Spin…wait there, what can you see in the firt pic that I can’t?

So if a seagull poops on my head I can walk the runway of a fashion show also? Look out world I think my big break into the spotlight is coming! :D

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

That’s my sister! Well, that WAS my sister. ;-)

Posted by justCAM | Report as abusive

The first model looks like she just finished crying her eyes out after seeing what she had to wear.
The bottom one just looks irked (cause Mr. Spam Filter probably wouldn’t let me say pi$$ed).

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

Of course he would, Jazz. Mr. Spam Filter isn’t Amish.

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

@Cam – I used to be married to your sister? Sorry, dude.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

@Nosmo … Looks like she never quite got over you. :-P

Posted by justCAM | Report as abusive

Does the photographer who took the top photo also wear mirrors on his shoes?

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

Oooohhh!I see loads of action happening here….

I liked the top Zombie :D

@DoctorDoll: LOL my thinking exactly :D

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

Do you suppose the nuns taught her not to wear patent leather shoes? Do you think women are well aware of how men think? Do you ever think you’ll figure a woman out?

An attractive blonde from Cork , Ireland arrived at the casino. She seemed a little intoxicated and bet
twenty-thousand Euros on a single roll of the dice.
She said, ‘I hope you don’t mind, but I feel much luckier when I’m completely nude’.
With that, she stripped from the neck down, rolled the dice and with an Irish brogue yelled, ‘Come on, baby, Mama needs new clothes!’
As the dice came to a stop, she jumped up and down and squealed…’YES! YES!
I WON, I WON!’
She hugged each of the dealers and then picked up her winnings and her clothes and quickly departed.
The dealers stared at each other dumbfounded. Finally, one of them asked, ‘What did she roll?’
The other answered, ‘I don’t know – I thought you were watching.’
MORAL OF THE STORY –
Not all Irish are drunks,
Not all blondes are dumb,
But all men…are men.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

@Spin, oh yes I do see now. Wow this blog is getting quite risque! :p

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

First ‘dress’ would look yummy on doughnuts…looks just like whipped cream to me…

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

What ever happened to Morticia… Wiki says the the woman that played Elvira now does commercials for PETA.

Posted by ARJTurgot2 | Report as abusive

One!!! You are absolutely donut-lishly brilliant!!!!! :D
Malteser, couldnt agree more… maybe this could be a topping on my next cake… ;)

Actually, it appears that Elvira went on to do more than PETA ads:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7ySAPhsl JM&feature=related

back at ya, BG.

Posted by ARJTurgot2 | Report as abusive

I think first model was swollen eyes from an allergy to ugly clothing.

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive