Well, if that’s not a miracle!

January 29, 2011

BRITAIN/

Blog Guy, this is the season of all the major award ceremonies. They all kind of blend together, except I must say I’ve read amazing things about the National Television Awards, in London.

BRITAINThey’re all true. The event well deserves its nickname, “The Miracle Awards.”

Wow. Very inspiring! Give me an example.

Well, look at this miracle shot of singer Alesha Dixon, handing away her crutch on the red carpet.

Ah, I see. You’re saying she needed to walk with a crutch until she got to the magical carpet, and then suddenly she could walk on her own?

Crutch? What are you babbling about?

Who cares about a fricking crutch? It’s the DRESS that’s the miracle!

Singer Alesha Dixon hands over a crutch for a bad foot before posing on the red carpet at the National Television Awards at the O2 Arena in London January 26, 2011.  REUTERS/Luke MacGregor

Real knockers?
The boys shall be pleased…

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by robert basler, Oddly Enough and eugenio fouz, eBusiness BPO Inc.. eBusiness BPO Inc. said: Well, if that’s not a miracle! http://bit.ly/eDwN4f [...]

I was so glad I’d swallowed my coffee before I scrolled from the headline down to the photo. Coffee would have been sprayed all over. Great headline, BG.

Those that have ‘em gets to flaunt ‘em. Those of us that don’t, well, we don’t have to pray for miracles:)

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Technically it’s not the dress that is miraculous…

Posted by KWest | Report as abusive

I know, but I believe that’s Cam’s sister…

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

Criminy! Cam comes from a large family. The rest of the boys are either sleeping in, mesmerized by the photo, or unable to type for the slick drool on their keyboards.

BG, the girls are about due for some eye candy, too.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

@unca: LOL! At least Justin isn’t Cam’s sister…

Anyway, as I don’t have a scooter or a bicycle, can I just carry a horn around when I walk with the Fun Time Club? Sort of like Harpo Marx. Though I can’t promise I will remain that quiet.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

@Shra: Hell yeah :D

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

I agree with the first statement that these shows all run together…Here in the U.S. I can’t keep up.

Posted by JohnKohl | Report as abusive

Pleased indeed.

Looks like the guy she’s handing it to needs it worse than she does.

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

I dunno. It appears Alesha Dixon switched her pectoral region with Magnus Von Gigaisvagigagoggan of the Who Can Lift The Heaviest Stuff Without Passing Out Muscle Man Federation. Those knockers look more like they were built to throw pianos through second story windows rather than inducing drooling fantasies of doughnutly-dazed male OE commenters.

The crutch looks very sturdy though, as a crutch should.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Those are knockers?
Looks like a back to the future set of plasti-con’s… How else would one explain them staying put and at attention in such a frock. Just a thought

Posted by wheelz | Report as abusive

@ all the guy-commentators: Uh-huh. Your generous “unappreciative” feedback reflects a lotta verbiage and a long time lookin’. I’m just saying’.

Posted by ladylala | Report as abusive

@ladylala, hey now I fully appreciate that the cane is sturdy and rugged enough to handle the function of assisting the disabled!

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

To the guys(wheelz), I hate to “Burst your bubble”, but there are these amazing (think of them like Duct Tape) adhesive “bra’s” each one sticks under the area that needs “Lifting” and it holds them up and perky. There is also the amazing invention – Wondertape – It is skin safe double sided clear tape that you apply along the “V neck” of a gown like that to avoid any of those dreaded WARDROBE MISHAPS…. However I could be selling Alesha short, she may just be naturally god gifted with a *ahem* Perky attitude, and not need the lifts I mentioned. I personally think she looks very nice, and as a straight woman I am perfectly comfortable saying that “Hot Damn that is a nice dress and she is wearing it very well, and all the more props to her that she can.”

Posted by Luna3 | Report as abusive

Oh and @uncarastus – I SO agree, heck I would happily be the one holding the flamethrower. That Hair Helmet freak needs to go….

Posted by Luna3 | Report as abusive

Ms Dixon also has one of the dirtiest sounding laughs in the world.

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

At first glance I thought she was handing off an assault rifle, kinda like in GrindHouse.

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

If I may quote Robin Williams – ‘Just tape ‘em together honey, and make one big one’.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

Sorry I missed all the chatter, I was away for the weekend with my sister. I’m happy to report her b**bs no longer need the crutches.

Posted by justCAM | Report as abusive