Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Best of all, there’s nothing to tuck in

February 24, 2011

Hello Mr. Henderson, I’m Jimmy. I’m here to take your daughter out.

FASHION-SPAIN/What? My outfit? It’s the latest thing. I bought it right off the floor at a major fashion show.

Yep, this beauty is part of the Fall/Winter collection. I suppose I should add a hat during the winter.

Oh please, Mr. Henderson, NOBODY wears shirts anymore! Don’t be so bourgeois!

See, without a shirt it’s much easier to reach these two shoulder holsters here. That’s a real plus when the police come after me.

Well, no, the holsters are empty right now because there’s some problem with my gun permit application. Who knew they’d go all the way back to my grade school records, anyhow?

No, of course I don’t mind waiting for Debby out on the porch, Mr. Henderson.

Uh, Debby does know I’m here, right?

fashion no shirt crop 200Mr. Henderson?

Oh Mr. Henderson?

It’s cold out here…..

A model displays a creation for Spanish designer Carlos Diez’s Fall/Winter 2011 show during Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week February 22, 2011. REUTERS/Juan Medina

Comments

Who cares Spin… Mr.Fab Abs can be dumb as hell, but boy, is he a thing of beauty to be admired or what?!!
Teeheeheeeheee!!!

And the beauty bit was mentioned in general terms…

Those may be location devices screwed into his head, Spin.

Tight pants and empty holsters? Oh, I will keep comments to myself now.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

yeah, he’s pretty. But can he type?

and if there’s nothing to tuck…oh, you meant SHIRTS…never mind

I was thinking about The Full Monty just this moring when Donna Summer started singing on the radio. What do the rest of the gals think…an OE version???

Or would that be too odd?

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

He’s definitely a captured zombie…see he’s got electrodes fixed so that he could be zapped ultra-dead at first sign of trouble.

You can smell the jealousy in me, can’t you. :D

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

“We are borg. Your culture, dietary, and workout habits will be absorbed into the collective to advance our knowledge of achieving rock solid abs. Prepare to be assimilated. Resistance is few-tile.”

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

@justCAM, is he dating your sister?

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Two holsters, but where does he store his ammo?
Or maybe he’s just shooting blanks.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

I knew some day that picture would come back to haunt me…

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

@Nosmo: well, I did keep my thought to myself; but it did make me wonder…

@Georgia: the OE women doing the full monty thang? Something tells me it might not be the best thing I could do…
Have you seen Calendar Girls? Nekid for a worthy cause. For that, I could stand the hysterical laughter.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

@Georgia: now, if the OE men want to do the full monty, I’ll bring doughnuts! Will they have a calendar for sale in the Doughnut Shoppe????

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

@ifly … that’s my brother.

Bro! What are you doing! Mom told you to put some clothes on and get those silly electric thingies off your head! The girls will think you’re some kind of Borg floozie!

Posted by justCAM | Report as abusive

YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR HAT ON, BABY :P

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

@Spin: I only run for office when I’m late for work. Right now, I’m counting down the minutes ’till I can run FROM office!

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

@Onedoor and all the ladies, bring a batch of sapphire blueberry doughnuts and I will be Mr. Jiggly Abs for the month of March! ;)

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

OOOOooooeeee! Lamar’s on the cover and ifly just signed up for March! C’mon guys buck (nekid) up! We need the rest of the months for this calendar. Ok, strategically placed doughnuts, weapons, bike horns, etc. will be allowed:)

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Ladies, ladies, ladies! I herewith call you to order. Are we of the sisterhood no better than mere men? Must we, at the sight of an admirably proportioned male form, tanned, tall, handsome — I forget my point. never mind.

Posted by ladylala | Report as abusive

Cripes. If you’re gonna act like that the first time I run a photo of Lamar, I just won’t run any more….

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

Lamar is Prince’s brother???

It’s no wonder we all got delirious. I gotta say, Lamar, you got the look. Nothing compares to you. All right gals…let’s go crazy before this purple reign ends.

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

SHOES !!!

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

GALOSHES!!!

Well I had asked Lamar if I could borrow a five-spot ($5, or a kibble and two bits at the going exchange rate across the pond) and he said “Five bucks? Jeez Mr. Pilot what do you think I am made of money, why not just take the shirt off my back while you are at it?”

I obliged him. It was a nice shirt.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Are April and May available on the calendar? I might need two pages you know! :P

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

Mr.Pilot, you are sure on the road to be Mr.Fab Abs if you keep running to the choppa…

@ifly, I am learning from this blog! Never knew galoshes…wait, never mind! :) But…fact is – today I learnt something.

Oh, and to carry on what Crow, unca and yourself started…

LACES !!!

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

STILLETOS!!!!

Malt, I cant let this pass.. you actually admitted to learning… wont do.. no, no, no.. just wouldnt do…
Zapp!!

@Malteser: I’m sure BG can arrange for you to have April and May! Heck, if the OE men want more then one month, we could add extra pages. Why, if we really HAD to, even a foldout:)

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

AGLETS!!!

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

FUZZY BUNNY SLIPPERS!

@Malteser, never knew galoshes what, were so galosh-eriffic? Yeah, they totally are. :)

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Bonus points to GeorgiaP for Aglets. :)

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

How many months does the Mayan calendar have?

Also, Mr B, how dare you expose my Lamar’s olive-oiled, vulnerable torso to the voraciously lustful eyes of other OE babes, given their blog-professed pagan proclivities? I just know the dear boy is cowering somewhere, awaiting my rescue. I’m coming, Lamar!

Posted by ladylala | Report as abusive

At least he won’t be arrested for carrying concealed in that outfit.

Posted by knit_nurse | Report as abusive

Wait a minute. You change trousers, Unca? When did you go all up-market on us? Maybe you need to find a better class of blog. I’m just saying…

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

I’d have thought that your hippo would do a very good job of mucking up your back yard all on its own, or does mucking up mean something different where you are?

Posted by knit_nurse | Report as abusive

Unca: Sketchers for when she goes out on the leash with you for a walk; ballet slippers for when she is feeling foo-foo girly and wants to dance!

When do we get to wish you a Happy Birthday? We could put a candle on the doughnut that day.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Unca: I loved “Fantasia” and the beautiful music as a kid, and still do.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Does your muck have therapeutic properties, Unca?
I have seen people put worse on their faces…

fuel up the Wine-A-Bago! ROAD TRIP :D

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

Wine and therapeutic mud… I think that is a brilliant combo!
Fuel up the Basler-70 to collect us across-the-pond-ers..
and then load us up on the Wine-A-Bago…