It’s all Kate, all the time…

February 25, 2011

kate middleton this 490

Blog Guy, where is a good place to go for coverage of Kate Middleton, that fiancée of Britain’s Prince William?

BRITAIN-ROYALS/You even have to ask? My blog is all Kate, all the time. One-stop shopping. She appeared at a couple of events this week, and by my count we got 97 new photos of her. I’m sorry it wasn’t 100, but we’ll try to do better.

I’ll be the judge of that. So I have some questions. I’ve heard that she wears so much hair spray that her hair never moves.

Not true. As you can see above, It’s blowing nicely in the wind at a lifeboat dedication ceremony.

That’s good to know. I’ve also heard rumors that she never wears shoes.

BRITAIN-ROYALS/Again, totally false. Look, we got a photo just of her shoes, just to help dispel such mean-spirited scuttlebutt.

Thanks for clearing that up. Another thing. People say she can’t hold her liquor.

Sadly, that could be true. I see she took a bottle of champagne and vandalized a lifeboat with it. Oh well…

And one last thing for now. Is it true she sometimes hangs out with men in ornate, frilly costumes?

kate middleton robe 180What do YOU think? This IS Britain we’re talking about, right?

Photo slideshow of Kate

Top: The wind blows as Britain’s Prince William (UNSEEN) and his fiancée Kate Middleton, attend a Naming Ceremony and Service of Dedication for the Royal National Lifeboat Institution’s (RNLI) new Atlantic 85 Lifeboat, the ‘Hereford Endeavour’, at Trearddur Bay Lifeboat Station, in Trearddur Bay, Anglesey in north Wales, February 24, 2011. REUTERS/Dylan Martinez

Upper left: Middleton, arrives for the ceremony. REUTERS/Dylan Martinez

Right: Middleton pours champagne over the ‘Hereford Endeavour’, during the ceremony. REUTERS/Dylan Martinez

Lower left:  Middleton visits St. Andrews University in Fife, Scotland February 25, 2011.  REUTERS/Toby Melville

There is a sick bag designed for people who may appear to be queasy on April 29th… seemingly from all the TV coverage of the royal wedding…
I say, switch off the TV if you dont want to see it or put in a DVD! Most of all, get-out-of-the-freaking-house!!
By the way, gorgeous shoes… (siggghhh)

She’s pretty as Diana…but my age so even better :D

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

C’mon BG, don’t tell me you’re going to be another one of those Blogs that panders to the Royal-watching crowd.

I wonder, if we collected and donated enough donuts, would they just elope and save us all the drama?

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by robert basler, Oddly Enough. Oddly Enough said: It’s all Kate, all the time… http://dlvr.it/HbDy7 [...]

“I’m sorry Dave, but our policy is to pander to anybody with a keyboard and some free time. We can’t make exceptions.”

Dave, if BG’s next comment to you is, “just what do you think you’re doing?” it’s been nice knowin’ ya.

“Look, Dave. I can see you’re really upset about this.”

Dave…DON’T TAKE THE STRESS PILL! Dave? Dave?

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

She is a very lovely, quite attractive woman. Prince William did well for himself there.

Now if you want to get technical (and Imma’gonna) the soon to be Princess seems to be holding her liquor like a champ. Looks like she has a firm grip on the bottle and pouring it’s contents effortlessly while the smile on her face indicates she is enjoying herself while doing so. Unless the moment right after the pic was taken has her clumsily dropping the bottle, it shattering onto the ground, shards of glass flying every which way causing nasty cuts to the spectators of the event, one person possibly contracting an infection from the cut because their hygenic habits are not really up to par, I would say that rumor can be laid to rest.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Unca – the BAZ 9000 is much scarier & more powerful than HAL. I don’t know if BAZ sings. I’m sure I don’t want to find out!

Maybe Shra and her taser can save the day?

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

At least she has the sense to pour the champagne, and not try to smash the bottle against the boat… Nice hair doofer too.

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

@CrowGirl… I disagree – she should have smashed it! Would have made for a better picture, and I’m sure BG would have taken the picture much further than what he did with this one, ey BG?

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

True, but I make the best of what I have.

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

Hehehe you sure do, except on your off days Bas. But on those days your readers make do by sharing donuts instead of talking about the blog it seems.

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

BG, I think Spin just called you a princess! ;)

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

Spin – or maybe BG will get a lovely new hat collection :D

I can see him standing there
with feathers in his hair
giving a royal wave
the masses he’ll enslave
“JOIN THE OE BLOG NETWORK!”

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive