Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Just like Kate, only different…

March 1, 2011

BRITAIN/

Blog Guy, you gotta help me! I haven’t had a new photo of Kate Middleton for four days now. I need a fix, dude.

Hey, she’s Prince William’s fiancée. I don’t control her movements.

BRITAIN/But why did you get us started if the supply was going to dry up? The first one was FREE!

It always is. Stop shaking.

Look, if you don’t have anything new of Kate, does she maybe have a SISTER? I’m really jonesing, man!

Yeah, I can show you a sister, if you’re cool with her wearing a huge red thing the size of a cow pie on her head.

I’ll take it! Anything else? What about somebody who LOOKS like Kate?

Well, here on the right is a woman we’ve described as a Kate Middleton lookalike. I guess she’ll do in a pinch.

Okay! Now have you got a Kate Middleton signature?

Yes, I’ve got a signature, but let me see your money first.

kate signature 260I’ll have the money in an hour, as soon as I hold up a convenience store. What else you got? Does Kate have a gerbil or a hamster? How about a picture of her toothpick? She must use toothpicks, right?

Top: Pippa Middleton, sister of the fiancée of Britain’s Prince William, Kate Middleton, attends the wedding of Katie Percy and Patrick Valentine at Alnwick Castle in Alnwick, England, February 26, 2011. REUTERS/Toby Melville

Right: Kate Bevan, a lookalike of Kate Middleton, poses for a photograph with a knitted toy inspired by the forthcoming royal wedding, at a toy fair in London January 25, 2011. REUTERS/Andrew Winning

Left: The signature of Kate Middleton, is seen in the book of condolence at the New Zealand High Commission, in central London, February 25, 2011. REUTERS/David Parker/Pool

Comments

I never really understood fascinators…

Pippa? Her name is Pippa? Please tell me that’s a nickname for Penelope or something.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

That chick is even wearing a ring like Miss Middleton. How rude. Sis is not as easy on the eyes – at least not in that photo. In fact, you may need to open a new room in the Goofy Face Museum & Ye Olde Donut Shoppe for “almost famous” people.

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

If Kate Bevan had blonde hair and blue eyes, she would look just like Mrs. Doc when I first met her.

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

@Doctor: I’m so so jealous! :D

@RB: Ah and there you are with more supplies…well, sort of :D :D

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

@Unca – M&Ms are anti-depressants!

Dark chocolate M&Ms instead of sprinkles on my donut please ;P

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

There are Trebuchet stories in the news and you’re giving us photos of Kate lookalikes?! :(

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

I see a clear trend here:

Tweeze your eyebrows, marry a prince & become part of the ruling elite.

Don’t tweeze your eyebrows, have to wear an ill-fitting red yarmulke & flower thingie that keeps sliding sideways.

Not trying to draw conclusions here, just sayin’.

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

CG, the one is not a Kate Middleton lookalike. She’s a Mrs. Doc lookalike!

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

Pippa is wearing a fascinator… Thats all I am gonna say… I cant have you learning here, Spinny…
Mr.Pilot, I think you are right… I cant believe her parents naming one child “propahly” and the other from a children’s book…

Ok Kate Bevan looks nothing like Kate Middleton. I tried to see the resemblence but it just ain’t happenin for me.

@Spin, more like “Pip Pip Pa-ray!” :)

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

@ifly: Oh come on! They’re both a Kate. What better similarity do you need? Kate…and Kate. duh! The prince can marry any one of those two and not be in any discomfort whatsoever. The similarity is obvious.

Again..Kate & Kate. Which one’s the Middleton, you tell me!

(I’m obviously short of donuts here).

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

Well, you see Malt, there is the difference that one Kate is actually a Catherine… the other I believe is just a Kate… the prince may have a problem with that… :D

@Malteser, an experiment shall be conducted. Both Kates shall be placed side by side and Prince William shall be made to pick out which one is his soon to be wife. Hilarious shennanigans will ensue when Prince William merely shrugs his shoulders and exclaims “I can not tell so both shall come home with me!” The men will cheer, the women will be shocked, and Pippa will still be left all alone with her eyebrows.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Kate Bevin doesn’t look like Kate Middleton. She looks less like royalty, and I mean that as a compliment to Kate Bevan.

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

@Shra: Darn the Catherine technicality! He could realise from that I guess!

@ifly: hehehe good one ;)

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

Always happy to help… at least that’s one of the support guys here says… and he says that with a very serious face… :D

I stand corrected. I saw Kate Bevin on television, walking about London as a Kate Middleton “invoker.” When I first met Mrs. Doc, she was much prettier than KB. Still is.

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive