It smells like Jennifer has been here…

March 12, 2011

fragrance jennifer this 490

Blog Guy, I thought I saw a photo of Jennifer Aniston this week. Why is she in the news? Some kind of Nobel Prize deal or something?

MEXICO/Are you kidding? It’s HUGE! She launched her personal fragrance, “Jennifer Aniston,” in Mexico!

Wait a minute. Didn’t she already launch that same fragrance?

Sure, in London last July, but it’s not real news until it’s launched in Mexico. See, we only issued seven photos of her from the London launch.

And how many did you use from the Mexico City event?

Um, 13, 14, looks like 15 altogether. So you can see, it’s  twice as important.

I guess I just don’t understand the news business. How long will you keep following her around to more launches, then?

fragrance london 260Look Pal, she’s still lugging that same huge freaking perfume bottle, and as long as we can stand the stench, we’ll be there.

Top: Actress Jennifer Aniston gestures during an autograph signing session as part of promotional activities for her fragrance “Jennifer Aniston” in Mexico City, March 10, 2011. REUTERS/Henry Romero

Right: Aniston displays a bottle of her fragrance as part her promotional activities in Mexico City, March 10, 2011. REUTERS/Henry Romero

Left: Aniston poses with her fragrance during its launch at Harrods in London, July 21, 2010. REUTERS/Stefan Wermuth

Heck, think of the free publicity she would have received had she simply loaded up a trebuchet with bottles of perfume and launched them over the border!

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

In the first photo, it looks like she is saying, “It was this big!”

In the second photo, she looks a bit like Sharon Stone.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Has Jennifer had some face work done? She doesn’t look the same. Not bad, just not the same. Maybe it’s just the ‘do.

Whose turn is it to buy the donuts?

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

I dunno. To me, “launching a personal fragrance” smells like a euphemism for what most folks do naturally, now and again. Pardonable, but hardly enterprising.

Posted by ladylala | Report as abusive

@Dave, dude shoulda let me know we needed more doughnuts, I was just out!

@Onedoor, with the size of that bottle it doesn’t seem as if a trebuchet would get the job done.

@ladylala, yeah my ex-girlfriend didn’t appreciate when I launched my personal fragrance. I called it “Eau de Morning Toot”. She called it “If You Wanna Continue To Stay Over You Better Knock It Off!” Some people are just so critical!

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

@lady – As the old saying goes, people who launch a personal fragrance in church sit in own pew

Posted by inebgreen | Report as abusive

@ unca- you got a gurl frien’…. you got a gurl frien’ Has cam said anything about you and his famous sister?

@ inbe ancient chinese proverbs? lol

@ ifly i guess that’s one reason she’s an ex ’cause I bet all the stealth fragrance’s were not your’s alone.

Posted by Wheelz2 | Report as abusive

@ladylala, ifly, inebgreen, Wheelz….

It’s called “Jennifer Aniston” not “Jennifer Anuston”. Guess it’s a different kind of perfume, ey!

On a side note, are all the ladies unimpressed by the dress? I’d expect more dress-focused comments by now! Oh…and us guys…well, she’s much better than the zombies we’re fed so often, where’s your appreciation to BG ey?

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

Just in case you need to brush up on your mad Treb skilz:

Trebs: Not just for launching doughnuts anymore!

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

Malt: OK, the sparkly dress looks lovely on unca’s girl. If there are a lot of metallic threads woven in the fabric, the darn thing would be itchy! I’ll have to hold out for aluminum foil…

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

I think she’s gone a little bit blonder than strictly suits…

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

Honestly, I think she looks lovely in the second pic, and Malt, yes, I like that dress too…
One, I woiuld like to think that the dress has a very soft silk lining to keep all that sparkly wire away from prickling me…
Spin, can you really autograph a perfume bottle with a pen.. I need to go home and try this on my Eau De Lacoste!! :D

Hmm…I wonder what happens at the airport when you’re wearing such a dress… :)

Security: Can you step backwards ma’am and remove all metallic objects…
Aniston: Crepe.

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

Spin…true. But boy, would the metal detector scene attract attention!!!!!!

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

I think the entire security screening process would attract attention… :D

Photo number three looks like Miss Jenny has launched a personal fragrance of her own, during the launch of the perfume that comes in the bottle she is holding.

@Crowgirl – could that be a consequence of launching your personal fragrance in a confined space?

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive