You lookin’ at me?

March 17, 2011

fashion skull combo 490

Hey Clancy, thanks for gettin’ us into that party, but I must say it creeped me out a little.

FRANCE-FASHION/Really, Lamar? What was wrong?

Are you kidding me, Clancy? That one chick had her eye on me all evening.

I guess I didn’t notice her. Was it the brunette in the skullcap?

Nope, it was another one. She had me in her mind’s eye, for sure.

And another creepy thing was that strange chick who paid that short guy with the elbow-length rubber gloves to walk behind her as part of her outfit.

Oh yeah, I did see her. I used to know that short guy. What’s his name again?

I think they call him Lucky…

Models present creations by French designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac as part of his Fall-Winter 2011/2012 women’s ready-to-wear fashion collection show during Paris Fashion Week, March 8, 2011.

REUTERS photos by Benoit Tessier

The glove-top will be re-issued in the Spring/Summer collection, but it will be fingerless gloves instead. Handy, given the weather conditions would require something a little less sizzling…I mean warm.

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

some folks just have too much time and other stuff in their hands ;-)

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

Halloween is in the fall, so I guess it could be considered “ready to wear” for that day.

Do you think the chick in photo #1 is a Grateful Dead fan?

Lucky found his charms!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day all. Happy to report no lighting strike, though I did check to see where and how much holy water was available. Just in case.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Holy excessively plucked and shaped eyebrows Batman! Yikes!

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Is that last one the Charlie Sheen bra?
Or in honor of St Paddy’s day, the Charlie O’Sheen bra.

The local deli is selling green doughnuts and green coffee.
It’s just wrong – so very wrong.

Good news for the citizens of Chch:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/money/47 73589/Guinness-shortage-on-St-Pats-day-a verted

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

Nosmo: the Charlie Sheen bra would be the thing nightmares are made of!

Agree with your deli thoughts. I’d be wondering how fresh the green doughnuts are, and looking at green coffee would make me ill.

Love the savin’ o’ the Guinness! For all they have been through, those folks deserve a good brew. Thanks for the link.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

ifly: I think they just drew on a second set of eyebrows above their real ones. They can be high brow or low brow depending on their mood.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Nosmo – I HATE the proliferation of green items, mostly consumed by people who WISH they were Irish. If they ever try to make Green Guiness (or Killian’s, McSorley, etc) I will personally start a revolt.

Posted by inebgreen | Report as abusive

For those ladies who are more modest, I have very big hands. :-)

Posted by justCAM | Report as abusive

I bought my wife a t-shirt similar to the bottom pic as a gag gift before we were married. Now that the look is “fashion” I wonder if she’ll actually wear it!

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

Riddle:
Why do they pay models so much money.
Answer:
It’s the only way to get them to wear this junk.

Posted by Bart2006 | Report as abusive

I work in a bank now guys, so looking at the pics may get me in trouble…
Though those Charlie Sheen bras are just a tad bit too much to digest, unlike ofcourse Charlie himself…
he is no where digestible… :P

Oh and Model#2 may have heard, “oh, what big eye you have, Grandma”…