You could almost pass for Prince Charles!

March 21, 2011

BRITAIN/

Ma, you wanted to see me?

Did you say MA? That is how you refer to the Queen of England now?

Sorry Ma, I meant Your Royal Highness, you wanted to see me?

Yes. We are very displeased! We have seen a popular blog using photos of you looking, how shall one describe it, GOOFY!

frame charles 340Yeah, Your Royal Highness, whenever I make a goofy face, they put me in that blog. I don’t even have to pay for it!

We are NOT amused! Remember Charles, you are the Possible Someday Future King of England, and you must act like it!

Oh, lighten up, Your Royal Highness. I’m just having some fun…

FUN? FUN? One wonders why you don’t just motor down to a public photo booth and pose with some commoners!

Good idea! I’ll be home in time for dinner, Your Royal Highness…

Britain’s Prince Charles sits between two members of the public as they pose for a photograph in a Megabooth converted London taxi photo-booth, during the Ideal Home Exhibition in Earls Court in London March 17, 2011. REUTERS/Megabooth/Handout

The prince just loves the attention, and BG just likes to pander to the prince, ey?

Now, where’s Kate?

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

Lol!!!! MA… omg.. I cant stop laughing…that is truly hilarious…I have tears in my eyes…
Oh, how I weep with mirth and joy…
Rolling on the floor, laughing like Uncle Scrooge…

WANTED: Prince Charles, a.k.a “The Royal Sundae”

Charges: Accused of intercepting ice cream trucks from their designated routes and re-routing them to his personal residence. Infiltrating ice cream parlors after hours, hopping the counter, and cleaning out the stock of waffle cones.

Method of Operation: “The Royal Sundae” has been known to deploy a sniper unit to assist with the interception of the ice cream trucks. The only known photo of said unit in the company of “The Royal Sundae” can be seen here:

http://blogs.reuters.com/oddly-enough/20 11/02/13/i-say-i-did-not-see-you-there-m on/

“The Royal Sundae” also has an elite team of minions, known only as “The Butterscotch Bandits” to assist him with the movement of waffle cones from ice cream palor to personal residence. Said bandits can been seen in the photo posted above.

Recommendations: “The Royal Sundae” should be considered chipper and extremely goofy. Ice cream truck drivers should maintain awareness but never try to capture or detain “The Royal Sundae” without assistance. Anyone with any known information as the whereabouts of “The Royal Sundae” or his accomplices should notify their local Mr. Frosty Task Force immediately.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Well, at least 1 out of the three looks happy to be there!

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

HRH – Charles! Come here this instant.
PC – Yes Ma, I mean Your Royal Highness
HRH – Charles, I demand to know why you have sullied our royal image by being photographed with ordinary people.
PC – It’s not my fault Ma! Oops, Your Royal Highness.
HRH – Really? And why is that?
PC – Becuase I was framed.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

I guess it’s better to be the future king than sofa king stupid, eh?

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

@Spin: Do you think they park a London taxi in their garage and take photos in it????

There must have been a “Buy One, Get One Free” deal at the clothing store. Those two women have the same outfit and purse.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Now, I wonder what Prince Charles does call the Queen in private. I doubt it’s “Mumzie.”

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

Probably “Libby,” “Lizzie,” “Liz” or something like that.

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

Judging from the looks of PC’s hands, he’s been having too much of a go at the scrumpy.

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

…having too much of a go at the scrumpy? Mr. Spam Filter is very suspicious. If this were anybody but Doc…

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

Scrumpy, Bob, a beverage! Not Mr. Scrumpy.

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

Loyalty and integrity require me to break my silence. For the hordes who log on to this blog primarily to follow my love life: yes, I once had amorous feelings for Prince Charles. Restraining order aside, I abandoned the pursuit when Lamar’s comet swam into my ken. Then felt I like some watcher of the skies and stuff. Nevertheless, I resent Mr B’s goofy portraits of my ex, the Prince. Especially flanked by two women, when I know he’s no where near over me. I stand behind not only those I love, but those I once loved.

I

Posted by ladylala | Report as abusive

Wait a minute, Ladylala. Who’s Ken, and what team does he swim for?

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

Mr. B, it is my understanding that Ken hangs out with some chick called Barbie and swims for Mattel.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

Missing the horse though.. ;-)

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

I agree with Nosmo… Ken was bad, but Barbie made him good…

@Shra, please define “bad” in reference to Ken. Did he ever come with a “Hells Angels” or “University of Wisconsin Alumni Association” playset?

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Sorry, Mr.Pilot, I am NOT defining anything here… esp after that smoking hair blog which convinced me I am right in tasing anyone who wants to learn or teach…
As for being bad, watch Toy Story 3… :D

@Shra, no I am not asking you for the actual definition of “bad”, just what made Ken so “bad” that Barbie had to change him into a good guy? As far as I know Ken was always a yuppy without anything remotetly rebelious in that hollow plastic mold of his.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Ifly, if you have to buy Barbie a boyfriend, he’s probably not “good”…

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

@CrowGirl, unless he is bought on sale. Then at the very least he would be a good deal.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

@69Spinster – Megabooth is a unique photo booth company. We built photo booths in the back of vintage cars and take them to all sorts of events, weddings, festivals etc.

We just so happen to be at the ideal home exhibition and some how managed to get Prince Charles in the booth.

Check out the website – http://www.megabooth.com

Posted by rposner123 | Report as abusive