Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

How’d you make out with that socialite?

March 31, 2011

paris kiss this 490

Johnson, get your butt into my office! Did you shoot those Paris Hilton events?

I sure did, Boss, I just got back.

MEXICO/So? Fill me in. Was it newsworthy?

I dunno. She mostly just made out with some guy.

Wait a minute, Johnson. She called the press in to watch her make out?

Yeah, I thought it was kind of nervy of her. He didn’t even try for second base.

Well, I’ll be! Maybe it’s the first time she’s ever been kissed?

No, I’m pretty sure she’s done it before, Boss.

How very strange. Did she do anything else?

She put a hat on, made a call on her shoe phone and left. Big waste of time, huh?

I’ll say. Give me an assortment of 20 photos, then you can take off.

paris shoe phone 240TWENTY photos of THAT, Boss? Who on earth is gonna use that crap?

Oh, some stupid blog someplace may be having a slow news day. You never know in this crazy business, Johnson.

Top and left: Celebrity socialite Paris Hilton kisses Cy Waits during a promotional event for her shoe collection in Mexico City, March 29, 2011.

Right: Celebrity socialite Paris Hilton poses with shoes from her shoe collection during a news conference in Mexico City, March 29, 2011.

REUTERS photos by Henry Romero

Comments

Yeah, that’s a real akward looking kiss.
Closed lips, no arm involvement, they’re just not that into it.
Isn’t her dress really shiny and reflective, though?

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

I wonder how much they had to pay him to get that kiss…. Paris is not looking very good at all. In fact, she looks a lot more like Mogadishu than Paris.

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

Not a chance, even if she’s the last girl on planet (okay fine, but for human race’s sake only)

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

Her shoe phone?

I never thought of it before, but she’d be a great agent for CONTROL. Who would suspect *her*??

Posted by skeres | Report as abusive

In other news:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article- 1371854/Cats-look-like-Hitler.html
Come on, Mr B, how did you miss an article on cats that look like Hitler!

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

First question; who is Cy Waits? And I don’t mean that as a question for educational value rather a question of what is his importance (or lack thereof) to anything in particular.

Second question, and this is for the guys; how much would you demand if you had to kiss Paris Hilton for a promotional event?

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

If that’s the case, Spin,it’s certainly going to discourage repeat business….

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

Cy and Paris are SUPPOSED to be engaged – but they sure don’t look very engaged in that kiss. But if it’s like the rest of Paris Hilson’t life it’s all pretty fakey if you ask me!

Posted by Moonshine | Report as abusive

She looks like she’s kissing, but he looks like he’s trying to keep her tongue out!

@Spin:
Paris Hilton gives
a kiss to the first buyer
of her fugly shoes

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

@ifly … A hotel. A nice resort one with a golf course.

Posted by justCAM | Report as abusive

Whatever you guys say….i say, SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!

Wait those two are SUPPOSED (as per Moonshine) to be engaged and that’s their kiss? Geez, I have seen more passion in a fruit basket.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Ah, BG. Thank you. I’ve wondered what word described Paris Hilton. Now I know – Socialite.

Posted by ARJTurgot2 | Report as abusive

Ooooh, another aluminum foil dress! If this keeps up I will have to go buy some heavy duty foil and duct tape to spruce up my wardrobe. I am sure I could create something out of foil; and in a pinch, can always heat my leftovers in it.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Wait just a minute, ARJ, did you say you learned something???

:) Nice, Dave.