News, but not the serious kind
Six ways I know the world isn’t ending
Okay, everybody I know has asked me about these nutjobs who say a huge earthquake will shake the world today, sweeping true believers to heaven and leaving others behind to be engulfed in the earth’s destruction over a few months.
6. My DVR is still letting me record “The Borgias” tomorrow evening.
5. That broadcaster who is predicting this rapture thing owes me money, and this is just his sneaky way of getting out of it. True believer, my big butt!
4. Regular readers know I archive my own signs of the Apocalypse, and I’m not done yet.
3. Open your eyes. You can still leave comments on my blog, can’t you?
2. If a cataclysm was happening today, I’m pretty darned sure it would never