How did you find our little museum?

May 25, 2011

Blog Guy, you look exhausted! What’s wrong?

This happens every year. As we gear up for the summer season at the Goofy Face Museum and Doughnut Shop, folks come out of the woodwork to audition, desperately trying to be part of the new show.

Wow. Where do all these goofy people come from?

I just told you, they come out of the woodwork. Please try to pay attention.

Ah, right. But can’t Lamar give you a hand in going through the audition photos?

No, Lamar is very busy himself, moving the museum to its new location in time for the big reopening.

NEW location? I had no idea! Why are you moving?

Last season some tourists actually found us. Who needs that crap?

So where’s the new location?

Oh right, like I’m gonna tell you, and then just have to move again.

Actress Berenice Bejo poses during a photocall for the film “The Artist” in competition at the 64th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, May 15, 2011. REUTERS/Christian Hartmann

McLaren Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton of Britain touches his nose during second practice session of the Spanish F1 Grand Prix at the Circuit de Catalunya in Montmelo, outside Barcelona May 20, 2011. REUTERS/Albert Gea

A man smeared with colored powder makes a funny face during Phagwa celebrations at the Savannah in Arranguez, March 20, 2011. REUTERS/Andrea De Silva

OOOOOOOOO! I know WHO found you, Mr.B! :D
Lol, and the Savannah guy looks awesome!!

Oh come on Lewis Hamilton you have to commit. Going for the fake-out nose pick is a rookie move. Get the finger up there and start scratching your brain or you are disqualified!

@Shra, I agree that’s an awesome shade of blue!

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

@ifly: I agree with you about Lewis. But, if you watch him on the track, you’ll see him as a master fake-outer (is that even a word?).

WHICH REMINDS ME, BG: This weekend is the Grand Prix of Monaco, so be on the lookout for some very goofy faces. You know how the rich get when they watch races and drink heavily, and this brings together some very rich people.

Oh, keep an eye out for the Indianapolis 500 photos as well. The not-so-rich can drink as well, and they’re likely to just act foolishly.

And don’t forget the grid girls! Now that Kate’s a princess, us guys need some service! (@Shra: the girls wear some great shoes as well.)

Posted by skeres | Report as abusive

Happy Towel Day to all the hoopy froods out there.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

Good one, @ifly!! And Berenice’s nose-picking technique is clearly even worse, practically miles from the destination. Maybe that’s why she has that stunned expression.

Posted by flamenquito | Report as abusive

Hee hee, the moderator changed the spelling of my Italian word for stupid to “stunned”, but it still works OK as a sentence. :)

Posted by flamenquito | Report as abusive

Looks like Hamilton is getting his game face on for the Whoville Grand Prix.

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

Looks to me like picture one has the lady pointing to her hair with a WTF expression, as she has just watched ‘The Artist’ and her hair has not gone all twirly about-to-be-sucked-into-an-invisible-vor tex-hovering-above-her-head.
In picture two, young Mr. Hamilton had just said ‘hello’ to Jenson Button’s girlfriend and she snubbed him – hence him calling her a snob, teamed with appropriate gesture.
Picture three, typical OE blog commenter on day-release from the secure facility in which they are usually held, enjoys poster paints after taking his medi-doughnut, with sprinkles of course.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

BG: I have a lousy sense of direction. Can I apply for a position as a GFMuseum tour guide? Even if they made it there, they wouldn’t get there… Wherever that may be.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

@Nosmo: they let the rest of you have poster paints????
I knew I was in the wrong facility!

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

I think Bernice is saying
You wanna take my pic?
When I am to be a-nose picking
to make onlookers sic(!)

It looks like you’re making faces, I’m right here if you need help.

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

Berenice Bejo is still cute, even with her goofy face and horrible nose-picking technique.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

And to you Nosmo!

With the photo captions – we’re back to things they haven’t bothered to explain aren’t we? This man is smearer in coloured powder because why?!

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

Well, poster paints often come in powdered form, just add water. In the case of our guy, he simply couldn’t wait that long.
Or maybe he’s a peformance artist, making a statement about the environment and how often water is wasted on frivilous things.
Don’t ask me, I just sweep the floors and empty the ashtrays.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

Actually, I did once go to see a show called The Blue Man Group, he might be something to do with them.

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive