Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Hot motorcycle chicks lookin’ for bald guys

May 26, 2011

Blog Guy, will you please set up one of your famous fantasy photos for me?

What do you have in mind?

Well, I want to be in it myself. I’ll be in a train station…

Already I don’t like where this is going.

See, this gorgeous brunette – like Kate Middleton, only much prettier – dressed all in black, with stiletto boots, roars up on a big red BSA Spitfire and stops to let me on the back…

I’m gonna stop you right there, Ace. Let me take a wild guess. You’re over 60, you’re losing your hair and you’re no Brad Pitt. Am I right?

Er, well, yes. How did you know?

Because you’re the 14th guy today to ask for that exact same fantasy shot. Show up at the railway station on Tuesday. I’ve got a 10:45 a.m. slot open, take it or leave it.

Thriller writer Jeffery Deaver poses for photographers with model Chesca Miles on a BSA Spitfire motorbike to launch the new James Bond book “Carte Blanche” at St Pancras station in London May 25, 2011. REUTERS/Paul Hackett

Comments

I want those boots
and I want that bike
I dont want her legs
I like mine better…

@Shra, I like yours better too. ;)

They could have picked a more badass looking bike though. A one cylinder? That can’t even be a 250cc! It’s practically a moped!

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

@Ifly: Were you really expecting a bald man to catch a heavy bike rider girl? :D

Posted by fwd79 | Report as abusive

The first Mrs Nosmo used to ride a Ducati 750SS, wearing full leathers.
It was lust at first sight. And yes, she was as pretty as the bike.
Ahh, stories for another day, and venue.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

I’ve always thought of myself more as a Matt Helm type, rather than James Bond.

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

I should really not say anything. I ride a way more badass bike, a Boulevard M50, and have all my hair. (Shameless self-promoting plug) yet I am still single and have no hot motorcycle model chicks wanting to ride with me. So that guy up there may be on to something.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

I’m impressed that her hair survives the lid so well.

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

Thanks, Nosmo and Spin: I am cracking up picturing Big Bird on a Harley.

Leather, it’s not just for breakfast any more…

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Oh, you boys! Hair, or lack of, isn’t a deal breaker. Cam’s sister might have higher standards!

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Why thank you, Mr.Pilot! ;)
Now just transfer yourself to this side of the pond, and your problems shall be solved!
CG, I am pretty sure she did the shots before putting on the helmet and if not, she had ATLEAST 4 people hovering over her, to do her up…

@Spin, she was indeed an angry bird on a bike. At times a very angry bird, especially after I asked for the divorce. I think the thing that annoyed her most is that there was no-one else in the picture when I left.
Cue the scumbag lawyer.
Karma did eventually arrive and bit both of them very hard.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

@Nosmo, hey at least you got to live the dream for a little while. A hottie in leather riding a Ducati of all bikes. You sir are the Obi-wan to my Luke Skywalker. Teach me my master, teach me the ways of the force!

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

…looking at the third photo….
Are you SURE that model’s not from the Goofy Face Wax Museum?

Posted by Moonshine | Report as abusive

this is a joke right? women like this don’t go for bald men. Not unless you look like Jason Statham? women like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley fall this kind of guy.

Posted by AIHR | Report as abusive