Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Act now, and get a free BONUS photo!

June 5, 2011

Blog Guy, I really enjoyed your item on Medo, the world’s cutest bear, visiting your blog a few days ago.

Thanks, that one was very popular. Readers loved Medo.

Can you give us some more pix of him?

Sure, you got it. I’ll do it right now as my Sunday blog post, and then I can go back to sleep.

Not so fast, Speedy. You owe us something more than that if it’s the only post of the day. It can’t just be more shots of Medo, no matter how cute he is.

You’re too smart for me. Tell you what. How about if I throw in a cat riding on some guy’s head?

You’d DO that? No wonder we all keep coming back here! Woo-hoo! I’m livin’ the dream today!

Well, let’s just call it a win-win, huh?

Top and left: Brown bearĀ  cub Medo plays in Podvrh village, central Slovenia, June 1, 2011. REUTERS/ Srdjan Zivulovic

Left: A man with a cat on his head walks outside 71 Broadway in lower Manhattan, where former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn is living under house arrest in New York City, May 25, 2011. REUTERS/Mike Segar

Comments

BG, you aren’t lion…bearly phoning it in today. Ocelotta truth you’re speakin’

The cat looks a good bit like the Clinton’s cat, Socks

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

Truly, this is un-bearable. The cuteness has decreased my IDGAS quotient by a factor of at least 2.

By the way, that couch the little tyke is hanging out on, is that off of one of those “Addiction” TV shows I keep hearing about, where the people eat their furniture? Or is that just furniture couture in Slovenia?

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

I have logged on. I have looked. I have awwwed. I now go back to sleep too.

zzzzzzzzzzz….

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Medo is just so cute for a vampire bear! Why, he even appears to use the wall as a guest book. Whoops! That artery did some spraying!

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

who’ll invoke a spell
and never tell?

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Cat on a bald head?

Bear was cute :)

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

Medo looks stuffed in the first pic… and wicked in the second one.. :P

Say BG, you have way too many tags on this post.. any special reason why?

Not sure what you mean, Shra. There are seven – I usually try to use between four and eight.

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

Ahh, my bad… I must have come across the lesser tagged articles.. after all, Medo does fit in a lot of categories…

@Shra – Not surprising that Medo looks stuffed, he just finished off half of the couch!

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

I think my sofa looks a bit like that, under the blanket I have covered it with to hide the broken bits. So how come I don’t have a cutesie pet bear?

Though I did have a stray kitten with that evil stare, before I managed to rehome it…

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

Rigor Medo

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

A cat? He should try a moose. The great Dr. Jerry Graham is a good friend of mine. Happpy birthday, Jerry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6J_v9dW0 7g&feature=share