Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

You get a lot of modeling work, do you?

June 9, 2011

Lamar, we’ve got yet another fashion show today and we’re still broke. Did you manage to find us an affordable male model?

If by “affordable” you mean he’ll accept a post-dated check he can’t cash until the second half of the Palin administration, yes I did, Boss.

So what’s wrong with this one? I know you do the best our budget will allow, but there are always some issues.

Nothing, Boss. Well, he does slouch a little, and he tends to keep his hands in his pockets.

I can live with that, Lamar.

Oh, and he has a tattoo. There he is now, in our first outfit on the runway.

Oh my God! Has a tattoo? The man IS a tattoo, Lamar! People in the audience are barfing in their purses! I’m ruined!

Does that mean you don’t want him to come back out to show our swimsuits, Boss?

Canadian model Rick Genest presents a creation from Auslander’s collection during Fashion Rio Summer 2012 in Rio de Janeiro June 4, 2011. REUTERS/Paulo Whitaker

Comments

I wonder if that’s what TSA screeners see when you go thru the body scanner…

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

See, that’s what a steady diet of Ice Hockey and Poutine will do to you!

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

I actually felt scared! :O

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

My first question… is all that really a tattoo, or a good paint job?
If it is a tattoo.. I dont want to know how he got the one in the ear…

That’s the Orkin man after huffin’ too much pesticide.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

OW OW OW! And I thought the last post looked ouchy! Ow!

Posted by BethyB | Report as abusive

@Shra…real tats, for sure. My niece is a tatooist and she told me about this guy, “Zombie Boy” a long time ago. What a freak! (Genest, I mean, NOT my niece….)

Posted by Moonshine | Report as abusive

You can see clearly where the incision was done to facilitate the brain removal.

And ooo, it’s SO edgy to have a permanent scowl on your face. Good job!

Posted by flamenquito | Report as abusive

Yep, they are real tats. And Staysha Randall is definitely a female. (I almost wish I HADN’T googled either of them.)

Posted by inebgreen | Report as abusive

That’s amazing. I wouldn’t want to look like that, but wow, I have to admire his dedication to whatever the hell he’s thinking of.

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

is that a radiation symbol on his chest? If so, that could explain the whole tattoo theme he has going.

wouldn’t a mullet complete the look? ;P

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

I wouldnt want to see him when he smiles…

My favorite tattoo ever. The guy who had “PSYCHO” tattooed on his forehead.

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

Georgia, I think that’s Bio-Hazard.

Doc, so other people could read it, or so he could see it in the mirror ?

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

So others could read it. Second place and third place, respectively: “Stupid” and “Dude” on the forehead in the same way.

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

yes, CG, that makes perfect sense. This nice young man has gone thru a very arduous tattoo process as a public service announcement: never wear new clothes without washing them first, it’s a biohazard.

Join the OE Blog Network – You don’t have to be a model citizen!

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

My one GSD, Jack, has a tattoo. It’s either an “H” or “I” on his belly. It looks amateurish. Since we rescued him from death row, we joke about it being his prison tattoo. A male did that to him. It took him years to learn to trust me. He warms up to most women very quickly. He is the most affectionate GSD I have ever known.

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive