Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Where could this have come from?

July 16, 2011

Jeez, Lamar!

What is it, Boss?

There’s a really, really long, gross, black hair in my lunch! Where the hell did you go for this take-out?

Uttar Pradesh, Boss! I know a really cheap roadside stall there.

But that’s in…  Well, I guess it certainly explains why it took you four days to get back here to Orlando with it.

I’m surprised you’re not enjoying the food, Boss. My friend, Floyd, takes good care of me, and he’s there all the time, cooking, combing his moustache, cooking, combing his moustache, cooking, combing his moustache…

Lamar, what’s this little thing I just bit down on in my slaw?

Looks the the tooth of a comb, Boss. It’s red and it’s plastic… Very strange.

We’ve got us a real mystery here, Boss! Tomorrow I’m goin’ to Shanghai for lunch!

Sambhunath Gaur, 51, who works at a roadside eatery stall, combs his moustache at Noida, located in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh July 11, 2011. REUTERS/Parivartan Sharma

Comments

what’s with this Snidely Whiplash fascination, BG?

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

on the bright side, if he does start to go bald he can have a really interesting comb over

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

If he’d just use some heavy duty hair gel on it, and learn to wiggle his nose, he could use his moustache for turn signals!

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

That’s a mustache? Looks more like a Wookie has attached itself to the side of his head.

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

is Sambhunath looking at his reflection in a side view mirror? OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR :D

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

Hmm.. i bet he’s trying to shape the moustache like a NIKE Swoosh…with a little bit of imagination, that stretched out part looks just like the swoosh to me.

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

Now be fair, when he’s cooking, maybe he wears a beard snood.

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive