Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Meet the Duchess of Holiday Weekends

October 9, 2011

Blog Guy, it’s me, the guy you got hooked on photos of that duchess

I guess that narrows it down to about nine million guys.

I need fresh pictures, but the last time I asked, you gave me a duchess made of butter and a chick with gross fingernails. So this time, I’ll be clearer.

No names, please.

Okay, um, she’s a duchess, she got married recently and she’s a member of a royal family… Is that enough for you to go on?

Sure, say no more. I’ve got just what you want. Presenting, Spain’s Duchess of Alba Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart y Silva, dancing at her wedding a few days ago.

No! She’s not the one I wanted to see! What the hell kind of duchess is this?

The kind you get on a long holiday weekend, pal. Just shut up and enjoy watching her dance…

Top: Spain’s Duchess of Alba Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart y Silva (R) dances flamenco with her son Cayetano Martinez de Irujo after her wedding with Alfonso Diez at Las Duenas Palace in Seville, October 5, 2011. REUTERS/Julio Munoz/Pool

Right and left: The duchess dances flamenco beside her husband, Alfonso Diez outside Las Duenas Palace after their wedding in Seville, October 5, 2011. REUTERS/Javier Diaz

Comments

85 and she still has the moves. Go Duchess!
:) Get your freak on…join the OE Blog Network! :)

Posted by GeorgiaPeach | Report as abusive

Egads! Do you mean to tell us that the Spanish people let the Duchess of Dirty Dancing and Busting a Move and Disco Dancing (which died from fright the last time she tried doing that) out into the public?

Prepare the sidewalk for eye scraping!

Posted by uncarastus | Report as abusive

I saw, when I first came to Mr Blog Guys site, this morning, that there was a tag proclaiming ‘Resident Oddly Enough blog Expert.’

Since it couldn’t be clicked for more reading on this subject, I knew it was all about me! Sad, that there is nothing further to read about me, but hey! At least some kind of reference to me got onto the page!

Shhhh, Mr B! Let me have my moment in the sun, before you bust my bubble!

Posted by uncarastus | Report as abusive

Let’s hear it for old broads still dancing! Turn up the music!

Shame on you, unca: girls just wanna have fun!

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Onesy, that was George the Rubber Crab that wrote that slur. Yeah, that’s the ticket!

Posted by uncarastus | Report as abusive

She and Joan Rivers should get together. No doubt they would have a lot to talk about.

And I think I would have a lot to talk about with the hottie in the grey dress there. Hey, how YOU doin? ;)

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

She looks like she traded hairdo tips with Phyllis Diller.

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

It’s all fun and games until somebody has a hip go out…

One more facelift and she’ll have a goatee.

Posted by hoopsnake | Report as abusive

I dance a haiku in your direction”

85, dancing
and, boy, can she cut a rug
Duchess of Alba