Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

We’ll always, always, always have Paris…

October 14, 2011

Blog Guy, it’s been TWO WEEKS since you’ve shown us fresh pictures of Paris Hilton! Are there no cameras left for her to stand in front of? Is something wrong? Should we prepare for bad news?

Calm down, she’s still posing. Here she is at the opening of a shopping center this week, in Poland.

Excuse me? She’s at that level now, going to Polish strip mall openings? What’s that about?

As I understand it, she was supposed to cut the ribbon on the new meat department at a Piggly Wiggly down in Baton Rouge, but that fell through, so she needed something to do.

Ah, that makes sense. I notice in her arrival shot she doesn’t even have an elevator to ride. Is this her choice?

Yes, she prefers to arrive this way. Her contract has an escalator clause…

That was a pretty long setup for one stupid line, Blog Guy.

Hey, thanks! Coming soon, Kim Kardashian appears at a milkshake bar opening in Dubai.

Top: Paris Hilton smiles as she attends an opening ceremony of a shopping center in Katowice, southern Poland October 12, 2011.

Left: Hilton arrives at the opening ceremony of the shopping center.

REUTERS photos by Bartlomiej Barczyk/Agencja Gazeta

Comments

This would be OK if she weren’t riding the ‘up’ escalator.
I like the sack she’s wearing, did she get that at a DIY store?

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

Ohhh…Shra will miss these shoes. Certainly not Paris though! ;)

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

Awwww…and her cute little contrived pigeon-toed stance. What a ditz!

Posted by Moonshine | Report as abusive

Paris Hilton is at an opening of a shopping center in Katowice, Poland today, but tomorrow she could be at, say, the opening of a new English language school in Krasnoyarsk.

http://blogs.reuters.com/oddly-enough/20 11/09/02/repeat-after-me-fill-the-bag-wi th-money/

Posted by 69Spinster | Report as abusive

As I have said before: Paris Hilton jest nadal odpadów pikseli.

Posted by FriscoJohn | Report as abusive

@FriscoJohn: I thought that Polish jokes were unPC…

Posted by 69Spinster | Report as abusive

@Frisco…That reminds me of the time we went to see my grandparents for Thanksgiving and I asked my mother how to say “Grandmother” in Polish. She told me, “Babcia,” and I practices saying it over and over. When we got to Grandma’s house, I ran up to her with a big hug and said, “Baba!” You should have seen the look on her face….

Posted by Moonshine | Report as abusive

That’s a ludicrously thick fabric for a dress.

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

@CrowGirl, and those shoes are unnecessarily gianormous also don’t ya think?

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

The dress looks like it’s fleece, and the necklace appears to be taking the place of a salmon bar. Escalator down, first floor, sporting goods.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive