Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Say “I’ll be back,” Duchess….

November 6, 2011

Blog Guy, it’s me, the one you got hooked on pictures of Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge.

I’ve told you, I got a lot of people hooked on her, with my “first one’s always free” policy.

So, do you have anything fresh? The quality doesn’t have to be great as long as it’s her and it’s new.

Hmmmm. What if she’s smiling like she’s in a religious cult, and she has glowing red Terminator eyes.

I can handle that.

And what if she’s performing in a hard hat with a Village People tribute band?

If it’s the real duchess, I can deal.

Oh, it’s the real duchess.

Why are you testing me with hard hats and red eyes and stuff, anyway?

I just want to see if you’ve hit rock bottom yet.

And  have I?

You’re not even close.

Thanks. Say, you got any recordings of that tribute group to sell me?

Britain’s Prince William (L) and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge visit  the UNICEF emergency supply centre with Denmark’s Crown Princess Mary (2nd R) and Prince Frederik in Copenhagen, Denmark, November 2, 2011. REUTERS/Arthur Edwards/POOL

Bottom left: Publicity photo from “The Terminator”

Comments

Scarlett eyes, they’re wathing you.
Scarlett eyes, they’re watching you, watching you, watching you.

Posted by FriscoJohn | Report as abusive

Oh, yeah. I can picture it: “At the yoooo ni sef.” Wonder if they followed it with the Chicken Dance?

Made some pumpkin muffins this morning. They lack sprinkles; but I’ll pass the plate the plate and share.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Ooooh, Onedoor: They’ll go great with the pork roast, collard greens, fresh corn on the cob and buttermilk biscuits we’re having for supper…. Thanks for sharing! (Supper’s at 7:30, everyone.)

Posted by Moonshine | Report as abusive

Sounds delish, @Onedoor. I’ll take one.

Folks, I think I know what happened to @skeres. He became the guy who writes to Blog Guy, insisting that he’s hooked on Duchess of Cambridge photos.

Posted by 69Spinster | Report as abusive

Jeez, Moonshine, I’ll have to go 90 miles an hour to get there on time. There aren’t any speed traps in your state, are there?

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

Sorry for the delay, BG…just got back from picking the collards and the corn. NC speed traps? Not many, but be VERY CAREFUL speeding through VA.

@Onedoor: The very mental image of Prince Willie and the Dutchess doing the Chicken Dance with Denmark’s royal couple made my day!

Posted by Moonshine | Report as abusive

What, precisely, is so dangerous in the UNICEF emergency supply centre that one needs a lid to walk round it?

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

Maybe some foolhardy Catherine fan might want to knock William off with a load of milk bottles?

The UNICEF emergency supply centre, or ‘The Big Beer Fridge’ as it is called by Mary, Princess of Tasmania, err, Denmark, is hazardous mainly due to the number of so-called celebrities having photo-ops done there. Yep the place is crawling with people you half-remember from cancelled TV shows, along with media scrum and associated photo-opping paraphenalia.
Don’t tell Paris.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

@Moonshine, hey sorry I missed dinner. Got any leftovers?

OMG is the Duchess was actually a Terminator that might send things into sexiness overload. Hell I would even change my name to John Connor.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Hasta la vista, baby! :) Hmm, that might have started off the pregnancy rumours.

Posted by Malteser | Report as abusive

Ooh she can terminate me any time… :D

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive