A post-Thanksgiving image booster

November 25, 2011

Blog Guy, I’m afraid I really pigged out yesterday at Thanksgiving, but I understand a few extra pounds are considered attractive these days.

Can you please find recent photos of some of the beautiful people who have let themselves go, so your readers can feel better about themselves after Turkey Day?

You betcha. Here at the top is a shot of Spain’s crown princess this week, and you can see her extra weight doesn’t seem to be slowing her down any.

Are you crazy, Blog Guy? She looks like a skeleton! They should be force-feeding her this very minute! Go back to your photo file and look again, and this time find a voluptuous, zaftig fashion model. Let’s see some curves!

Okay, here you go, a model from a recent Fashion Week in Madrid. Look at those gams, va-va-va-voom!

OMG! Put her in a wheelchair before her legs snap! I don’t… Oh, wait. I get it, Blog Guy. You’re a genius!

Huh? I did something right for once?

I asked for photos to make me feel better about myself, and suddenly I really do! You’re the best!

Hey, pass the leftovers and the wishbone!

Top: Spain’s Crown Princess Letizia attends an official dinner at the La Moneda Presidential Palace in Santiago November 22, 2011. REUTERS/Ivan Alvarado

Left: A model presents a creation from designer Amaya Arzuaga’s Spring/Summer 2012 collection during Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week September 18, 2011. REUTERS/Susana Vera

Thanks, BG! Real women of the OE Blog, pass the doughnuts and smiles.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

@Onedoor: My thoughts exactly, real women not sticks :)

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

I have never been able to understand why anyone thinks this is attractive, and why any even semi-intelligent person would want to do this to themself.
The poor wee things, just makes me want to slice them up a Luther Burger and feed it to them piece by piece. Then a nice helping of warmed Pumpkin pie made with molasses, topped with whipped cream, nuts and a little nutmeg.
After that, we would start the main course.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

Sticks and stones may break bones, but what happens when bones are sticks?

I think the turkey had more meat left on its bones after we were through with it than that skeleton at the top has.

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

Dad, since he got his cataract plucked out, has been sitting outside, every day, staring at the sun. So, I get to use the computer, daily. What I want to know is when are you going to put some hot Crab chicks into this blog?
Thanks in advance, Blog Guy!

Posted by uncarastus | Report as abusive

Somebody get those gals a leftover turkey sammich, stat! With extra mayo!

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

@Nosmo: Don’t suppose you send care packages of that warm pie?

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Aaaah, the joys of leftovers. Here in the Moonshine household, that translates to a stuffing sandwich with thinly sliced turkey, cranberry sauce, salt and pepper – and plenty of mayo…. Don’t knock it – Try it!

Posted by Moonshine | Report as abusive

Scrawny just isn’t a good look for anything.

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

Fellow blogophiles, I have returned from the wilds of Sarasota where I found a quaint Amish bakery that produces a cinnamon roll where just one of them would feed a herd of the above ladies. It was too much for me and Mrs. to finish at one sitting. We did not make it to the second sitting.

Posted by FriscoJohn | Report as abusive

Umm.. maybe the Spanish princess should try updating her food cupboard instead of her wardrobe…

Trying very hard NOT to look at the legs, but at the shoooooooooooooooess!

I feel bad for the Spanish princess. Clearly she is unhappy or has some issues. Maybe she should be a guest on some Kardashian show, and they’ll cheer her up with all their, whatever they have to offer…

Posted by 69Spinster | Report as abusive

I’d have to give blessing with you on this. Which is not something I typically do! I love reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment.

Posted by pyrichc | Report as abusive