She’s goin’ for your knee again, Ronald

December 11, 2011

Blog Guy, with your blog going away soon, we need some closure regarding Ronald Basler.

You mean that total stranger whose spam keeps landing in my rbasler e-mail account?

Yeah. Remember, the last time we looked at the spam Ronald seemed to be shopping for a Russian bride, but then it looked like he was being unfaithful to her, getting photos of single women. So what’s he up to now?

I’m still getting mixed signals from his spam. He may be worried about the future, going the tarot card route. He appears to be in a holiday mood, what with a letter from Santa AND personalized Christmas ornaments.

And his career?

He seems to be considering being an event planner, a school counselor or maybe even a marriage counselor, though I’m not sure I’d want marital advice from somebody with his personal track record.

What do you think he looks like, anyway?

Judging from his spam, I don’t think he’s any Brad Pitt. He’s still trying to do something about his severe acne problem, and looking for free laser hair removal.

Ewww! I notice Ronald also seems to have chronic knee pain, Blog Guy. What do you suppose that’s about?

The guy is being unfaithful to a volatile Russian bride who wears stiletto heels. You do the math.

Top: Screen grab from my actual e-mail inbox

Left: Antonio Vazquez Alba alias “El Brujo Mayor” holds Tarot cards while making a prediction in Mexico City April 27, 2011. REUTERS/Jorge Dan

Bottom left: A woman puts on a high-heeled shoe during a high-heel race in St.Petersburg, Russia, July 21, 2007. REUTERS/Alexander DemianchukLopez

Gams!

Posted by FriscoJohn | Report as abusive

Nice legs, rubbish shoes.

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

The way to stay away from spam is to get the Norton 360 Anti Everything Suite. When I do a short scan for viruses and for spy cookies, at the end of the scan, it presents me with the viroid fixulator having fixed the viruses, and more importantly, it presents me with a list of spy cookies. It will also fix you registry, and remove junk from your computer.

Anyway, I then use that list to put the spy cookies into my Tools-Internet Options-Privacy-Sites-Address of Website Thingy. Then I push the button for Block, and whoever was going to target my computer goes on to bother other people.

Now I have given you the keys to a new and better computer life, BG!

Posted by uncarastus | Report as abusive

That guy with the Tarot cards could use laser hair removal.

Posted by KWest | Report as abusive

I got some spam this week that thanked me for making the Shelf Life 2011 Conference a success. I was flattered, if bemused.

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

How about Taser Hair Removal? Shra, the gent could use a zap or two!

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Maybe he’s using the tarot cards to figure out what he’s getting for Christmas. He might want to consider knee and shin guards in his letter to Santa.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Good luck to you Ronald in whatever endeavours you might embark on. Next time though should you feel the desire for a Russian import please just stick to vodka.

And I must say Ronald that it amuses me to think what if for all the Christmas offers and opportunities to view Christian singles photos you recieve that you are in fact Jewish? Would that not be a hoot eh?

Now let’s oogle at the hottie with the nice legs shall we?

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

I agree with CG, rubbish shoes.
As for taser Hair removal, its an icky job, but someone’s got to do it :(

Right, Shra! I am SO GLAD that you won’t have to retire your taser after (sniff) the 16th.

Posted by Moonshine | Report as abusive

Ah, so they still want him to look at photos of Christian singles in his area, huh? Maybe he is faithful to his wife, after all, and hasn’t looked at the photos of singles, which is why they keep asking him to do so. Or maybe he can look at the photos of singles so that he can target who won’t be needing his services as a marriage counselor just yet.

Posted by 69Spinster | Report as abusive

I humbly offer a haiku:

Spam? Funny?!? Who knew?
(Other than Monty Python.)
Does Ronald laugh, too?

Posted by 69Spinster | Report as abusive

Spin I’ll join you:
Ronald smokes cigars
Baccy and humidor cheap.
Smokin’ deal Ronald!

Posted by jclimacus081 | Report as abusive

It’s time for another haiku:

Select tarot cards
Or a letter from Santa?
A difficult choice

Posted by 69Spinster | Report as abusive

Why do I have the feeling that the remark “Rubbish shoes” from @CrowGirl and the remark “Rubbish shoes” from @Shra have different meanings?

Posted by 69Spinster | Report as abusive