Cheerio!

June 29, 2010

Some news to share with Option ARMageddon readers: After a great year writing columns and blogging for Reuters, I’m moving on.

My experience at 3 Times Square has been great. First with Reuters Commentary and lately with Reuters Breakingviews. The team here is absolutely first rate.

I’m headed to the Wall Street Journal, where I will join the team at Heard on the Street. So check for my byline on the back page of the Money & Investing section starting soon.

For those without a subscription to the Journal, you can still follow me via Twitter, where I’ll continue to share great links. My Twitter profile is @RolfeWinkler.

A special thanks to Felix Salmon without whom I never would have come to Reuters.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Congratulations!

Posted by cswake | Report as abusive

Rolfe,

You’ve been a staple in my daily reading for two years now. Thanks for all you have done and the insight you have brought. Congratulations on the career move. I’ve resisted taking a WSJ subscription, as I’m not too crazy for their “inside-the-box” tendency. I might have to break down and do it now.

The urge for conformity will be even greater. Resist!

Posted by MattStiles | Report as abusive

A move to the dark side? Congrats!!

I can’t wait to see you in print.
bk

Posted by Krasting | Report as abusive

Thanks for your past writing and analysis at this blog and I will be following you at the WSJ. Keep up the good work.

Posted by high_al | Report as abusive

Rolfe,

I’m going to miss the Lunchtime/Afternoon/Evening links and hope you can still continue with those on your Twitter account. You’ve been a staple in my daily reading list dating back to your early days with Option ARM. You’re insight and views are far more in depth than any finance class. Good luck at the WSJ and I’ll be looking for your pieces back there. As one reader stated above, resist conformity and stay true to yourself!

Posted by grmanny | Report as abusive

Congrats. You will be missed here, but this is a step up!

Posted by DanHess | Report as abusive