Think you can form a technology company from scratch in just a week? That’s the idea behind SPARK, a new incubator program launched by a group of Chicago-area entrepreneurs.
– Jeff Bussgang is a former entrepreneur and partner at Flybridge Capital Partners. This article originally appeared on his blog Seeing Both Sides. The views expressed are his own. –
The Facebook logo is displayed on a computer screen in Brussels April 21, 2010. REUTERS/Thierry Roge
An employee counts money at a foreign currency exchange in Tokyo. REUTERS/Yuriko Nakao
A T-Mobile G1 Google is shown photographed in Encinitas, California January 20, 2010. REUTERS/Mike Blake
Despite Groupon’s virtual stranglehold on the group-buying space, David Payne thinks it’s vulnerable.
– Mark Boslet is a senior editor for the Venture Capital Journal, a Thomson Reuters publication. This article appeared on PE Hub. –
– Stephanie Rabiner is a contributor to FindLaw’s Free Enterprise blog. FindLaw is a Thomson Reuters publication. This article originally appeared here. –
– Connie Loizos is a contributor to PE Hub, a Thomson Reuters publication. This article originally appeared here. The views expressed are her own. –
– This is a Venture Capital Journal article that appeared on PE Hub – both are Thomson Reuters publications. –