The script was different, and so were the clothes – but Romney’s latest late night TV performance looked and sounded a lot like the the previous one he gave back in February.
This time, the former Massachusetts governor revealed the “Top Ten Things Mitt Romney Would Like to Say to the American People.”
Here’s the list (in reverse order):
– “Isn’t it time for a president who looks like a 1970s game show host?”
– “What’s up gangstas… it’s the M-I double-tizzle
– “I have no proof, but I have a feeling Canada is planning something”
– “Actually I’m only here to meet Tom Cruise”
– “Live from New York, it’s Saturday Night”
– “My new cologne is now at Macy’s. It’s Mitt-stified”
– “I just used all my campaign money to buy a zoo with Matt Damon”
– “I can do a lot, but even I can’t fix the Indianapolis Colts”
– “Newt Gingrich? Really?”
– “It’s a hairpiece”
Romney’s first star turn as Top Ten reader was on Feb. 1. It was a presentation of the “Top Ten Things You Don’t Know About Mitt Romney.”
Here’s the clip.
Photo Credit: REUTERS/Larry Downing (Romney at CPAC convention in February)