Monday, June 25
• Deloitte Tax LLP webcast on the effects new tax legislation, standard-setting developments and regulatory matters could have on financial accounting and income tax reporting.
Wednesday, June 27
• Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) meeting on repurchase agreements and defining a nonpublic entity. Norwalk, Connecticut.
Wednesday, June 27 – Saturday, June 30
• Internal Revenue Service Chief Counsel William Wilkins speaks at the Tax Executive Institute regional meeting. Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Thursday, June 28
• Hearing on tax reform and capital gains taxes before both the U.S. House of Representatives Ways and Means and Senate Finance committees. 10 a.m. Capitol Visitor Center. Washington.
• Full-day meeting of the Private Company Financial Reporting Committee covers many topics including consolidation, leases and revenue recognition. Norwalk, Connecticut.
• Public Company Accounting Oversight Board public meeting on audit firm independence and the rotation of auditors. San Francisco.
Friday, June 29
• Joint meeting of FASB and the Private Company Financial Reporting Committee. Norwalk, Connecticut.
• U.S. citizens with a direct or indirect interest in foreign financial accounts must file foreign bank and financial accounts (FBAR) form with the U.S. Treasury by end of day.