Tuesday, Feb. 5
* National taxpayer advocate Nina Olson joins a panel on 100 years of the federal income tax. Noon – 1:30 p.m. ET, the Urban Institute. Washington.
* D.C. Bar taxation section lunch program on the taxation of financial products. Noon – 1:30 p.m. ET, D.C. Bar Conference Center. Washington.
Wednesday, Feb. 6
* American Bar Association section of taxation webinar on intragroup spinoffs, liquidations and reorganizations. 1 – 2:30 p.m. ET.
* American Institute of Certified Public Accountants overview of the new government accounting standards for pensions. 1 – 3 p.m. ET. Webcast.
Wednesday, Feb. 6 – Friday, Feb.8
* State revenue officials, corporate tax executives, experts from the Federation of Tax Administrators and the Multistate Tax Commission speak to the National Multistate Tax Symposium. Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
Thursday, Feb. 7 – Friday, Feb. 8
* Practicing Law Institute real estate tax forum. New York.
* American Law Institute advanced course in partnerships, LLCs and LLPs. Washington.