Tuesday, Feb. 26
* Board meeting of the Financial Accounting Foundation, overseer of the Financial Accounting Standards Board and the Governmental Accounting Standards Board. 12:30 p.m. ET. Norwalk, Connecticut.
* The second meeting hosted by the Hamilton Project of the Brookings Institution on the topic of “15 ways to rethink the federal budget.” Includes a session on innovative approaches to tax reform. 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. ET, Capitol Hilton Hotel. Washington.
Wednesday, Feb. 27 – Friday, March 1
* International Fiscal Association meetings covering FATCA and financial transactions taxes, cross-border transactions and other topics. Waldorf Astoria Hotel. New York.
Thursday, Feb. 28
* U.S. Internal Revenue Service webinar on changes in retirement plan qualifications. 2 p.m. ET. Online.
Friday, March 1
* Speakers from the U.S. Department of Justice, Treasury Department, the IRS and congressional staff address the Federal Bar Association’s Tax Law Conference. Washington.