Monday, April 22
* New York University program on the future of pass-through entity taxation. 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. ET, Furman Hall, NYU. New York.
Tuesday, April 23
* Internal Revenue Service hearing on proposed regulations providing guidance on large employers’ health insurance coverage responsibilities. 10 a.m. ET, IRS Auditorium. Washington.
* Cory A. Johnson, Senior Litigation Counsel, U.S. DOJ Tax Division is a panelist discussing tax cases at the Court of Federal Claims Barr Association lunch. Noon, offices of Caplin & Drysdale. Washington.
Wednesday, April 24
* Congressional and IRS tax experts, academics, and non-profit leaders speak at Georgetown Law’s program on representing and managing tax-exempt organizations. Ritz Carlton hotel. Arlington, Virginia.
* D.C. Bar program on international tax issues in the joint venture context. Noon – 2 p.m. ET, D.C. Bar Conference Center. Washington.
Thursday, April 25
* The House of Representatives Ways and Means Committee holds a hearing on the 2013 tax filing season. 2:30 p.m. ET. Room 1100 Longworth House Office Building. Washington.
Friday, April 26
* Claudius B. Modesti, director of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board’s division of enforcement and investigations speaks to the Practicing Law Institute conference on enforcement in 2013. New York.