Financial app would set sanitation cost benchmarks
Nick Dickinson from International Water and Sanitation Centre (IRC) discusses the Quick Financial Sustainability Check project under construction by Team Fresh Sh!t at the Sanitation Hackathon in London.
The hackathon is a global project where developers are working on solutions to challenges facing the sanitation sector using mobile technology. Globally, 2.5 billion people do not have adequate sanitation facilities.
Join the AlertNet Sanitation Hackathon live blog
- AUDIO: Hackathon seeks solutions to global sanitation problems
- AUDIO: Sani-Dashboard app would monitor toilet-related data
- AUDIO: Hackathon tackles big challenges facing sanitation sector
- Community project frees 24 million from open defecation – UNICEF
- EU could do better on sub-Saharan Africa water, sanitation projects – audit
- London sanitation exhibit aims to make “poo” a hot topic
- Next UN development goals must tackle open defecation -expert
- Policymakers agree ambitious global water monitoring initiative-expert