Ask your questions here
The live interview with them will take place tomorrow, March 1, from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. The theme of the interview is “Thriving in the New Global Economy.” Topics will include:
- Are emerging markets the next bubble?
- What’s the impact of labor costs rising as emerging economies grow?
- How can companies innovate amid global competition?
- Are rising commodity prices a threat to growth?
- How to revive U.S. and global productivity?
- As state-controlled economies advance, does capitalism adjust or reinvent itself for the long-term?
- What will be the true impact of the Dodd-Frank Act?
- Is Wall Street rebuilding trust after the global economic crisis?
Please join the conversation by posting your questions below in the comments section.